Organic Dried Chili (พริกแห้ง) 100 g.
Dried Chili have become a staple in various cuisines. The chili pepper can be eaten raw, cooked, dried, or added as the main ingredient in powders and sauces. It heavily features its strong, spicy flavor.
Nutritional Facts about Dried Chili:
- Improves Cognitive Functioning
- Contributes to red blood cell formation
- Reduce blood pressure
- Prevents Cardiovascular disease
- Acts as natural pain relief
- Clear Nasal Congestion
- Soothe Intestinal Diseases And Disorders
- Boost Immunity
- Maintain Healthy eyes
- Inhibits cancer
- Prevent stomach ulcers
- Weight Loss and Longevity
keep for 4 months in an airtight container.